Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Why would you NOT by online


This is a very interesting question that I need to answer. So I am going to ask myself, "Why would I NOT by online?" I decide to choose Facebook as a largest online social networking in the world now. There are so many reasons that I want to discuss that I would not using Facebook barely. The first reason is Facebook turn us into an indifferent ones. I often see brothers and sisters, aunts, friends, or even parents on Facebook, Instagram every day and I think that's enough. The second reason is on Facebook, you can "expand" but cannot "go deep" in the relationship. Facebook can bring "large number" of the relationship but its quality is that no one dared to make.

The next reason is Facebook addictive, it is undeniably true. Facebook almost made users that never satisfied and always want more: friends, fame (virtual), like, share, comment, followers, etc. As sticking with Facebook, people are increasingly "hysterical" because of its. Most of the information on Facebook are spam, the status of strangers, and information about events that do not have any practical meaning to your life. Moreover, I really realized that every time I surf Facebook is really wasting my time.

There are a few reasons to discuss why would I NOT by online, in this case is Facebook. These things are come from my opinion. It's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment